Up to 2007 Big Apple ST Photos
Photos: 2007 Big Apple ST: Round 12
Click on contact sheet photos to see larger, edited versions.
Click on the following phrase to see all photos in one page.
Huge original files may be available upon e-mailed request.
- Comfort Diner from the middle to the back of the joint.
- Ember Nelson (Buffalo, NY).
- Scott Appel (Trenton, NJ), Ellen, and Ben preparing to enjoy some yumyums.
- Two breakfast items: mmmm mmmmmm good!
- John Chew and Ira Freehof, who was overly fond of the Internet Reporter's chair today.
- Augustine Adda (Belleville, NJ) vs. Matt Graham (New York, NY). Diane Firstman and Muriel Sparrow Reedy annotating.
- Big Apple SCRABBLE trophies. These things are hefty and substantial!
- Room view.
- Room view.
- Room view.
- Room view looking toward the exit, past division 1 tables.
- Merrill Kaitz (Amesbury, MA) and Jeremy Frank (New York, NY) on a midgame word adjudication field trip of sorts.
- Alyssa Faria (Washington, DC) and David Koenig (Englewood, NJ) concentrating on their respective games.
- Phil Polsky (New York, NY) playing his "SCRABBLE Daddy," Terry Kang Rau (Newington, CT).
- Fran Goldstein (Plainview, NY) vs. Marla Riff (Unknown city, NY).
- Static electricity can be an evil thing.
- Niki Matsoukas (New York, NY) and Justin Kazmark (Philadelphia, PA) seeking adjudication on DRABNESS: it is acceptable.
- Barbara Epstein (Brooklyn, NY) vs. Carol McCumber (Farmington, CT) and Simon Snyder (Flushing, NY) vs. Ginger White (Shirley, NY).
- Kathy Hooper (Monroe, NY) vs. Jean Lithgow (Manhattan, NY) and Eileen Johnson (Freeport, NY) vs. Debbie Guiffre (West Islip, NY).
- Betsey Wood (Concord, MA) vs. Edward Moran (Brooklyn, NY) and Katya Lezin (Charlotte, NC) vs. Denise Mahnken (Long Beach, NY).
- Susan Silverstein (Brooklyn, NY) vs. Mira Stulman (New York, NY).
- Clyde Evans (Brooklyn, NY) vs. Linda Wancel (Flushing, NY) and Rebecca Lambert (Columbia, MD) vs. David McCraw (Ossining, NY).
- Linda Oliva (Lisbon, MD) vs. Jo Anne Cohen (Montgomery, NY).
- A few of da yoots from divsion 1: Jason Katz-Brown (Cambridge, MA), John OLaughlin (Cambridge, MA), and Jesse Day (New Haven, CT).
- John OLaughlin (Cambridge, MA) vs. Joe Weinike (New York, NY).
- Joe Edley (Coram, NY) vs. Scott Appel (Trenton, NJ).
- Game over for all of 8 seconds, Joe Edley (Coram, NY) has the last 15 or so tiles off the board, ready for some serious postmortem action.
- Alyssa Faria (Washington, DC) vs. Randy Greenspan (Buffalo, NY).
- Augustine Adda (Belleville, NJ) vs. Matt Graham (New York, NY). Matt's first loss of the whole shebang!